Summer Camp Volunteering Counselors Recruitment
Penta Summer Camp
Volunteering Counselors Recruitment
1) The aim is to recruit volunteering counselors for our 2017 summer camp. If you are enthusiastic, easy going, loving to make more friends, then contact us to have interviewing.
2) Through this activity, you will gain experience of holding a camp and able to communicate with foreigner.
二) About the camp
1) Penta have held camps for kids and teens for over the past 13 years and counting.
2) Beside international students, we also recruit local Taiwanese students from various universities in the country.
3) Before the camp start, Penta will hold the training session for all the admitted counselors. Also we will provide a platform for all the counselors to exchange their experience with others.
三) The Organizer:
1) Penta International Education Institute
2) Youth Cultural Exchange Associated
四) Dates and Activities
¨ From 7/3 to 8/12, 2017. Depends on each session.
¨ Each section will be held between 5 to 13 days.
¨ 2017Penta Leadership Summer Camp at Taoyuan (13 days)
¨ 2017 Penta Green Light Summer Camp to Kenting (5 days)
¨ 2017 Penta Green Light Summer Camp to Nantou (5 days)
¨ 2017 Penta Green Light Summer Camp to Yilan(5 days)
As a counselor you must meet at least one of the following requirements:
1) Having Camp Experience and School club experience
2) Having certification and license, special talent
3) No experience, but you are enthusiastic and highly passionate about the camp.
If you satisfy anyone or all of the above, please contact us.
六) Responsibility of counselor:
1) Attending all the training sessions before the camp start.
2) Attending the preparation of all the activities in the camp.
3) Taking care of all the students.
4) Hosting activities and outdoor games for students
5) Helping students to deal with problems they may encounter during the camp.
6) Staying and sleeping in the same rooms with your students.
7) Depending on the number of counselor we need, a counselor may be moved to different campsites in different week.
8) Writing the camp report and sharing experience after the camp.
七) Counselor Welfare:
1) We provide food, accommodation and all the expenses of the camp.
2) The accident insurance in the camp in the amount of five million NT dollars.
3) The medical insurance in the camp in the amount of two hundred thousand NT dollars.
4) A volunteer certificate depending on how many days you participated in the camp.
八) Before the Camp:
1) Before attending the camp, every counselor has to tell their parent of the activities. When you have successfully been selected for the camp, you will need to provide the contact information to your parents.
2) If you get hurt by accident during the camp session, the insurance will pay for all the medical expenses. Other medical expenses counselors have to pay by the individual.
3) During the camp session, all the transportation fee of picking up students will be paid for by Penta.
4) If you are not the counselor of a particular session of the camp, you are not allowed to enter the campsite. In case you have special reason to do so, you will need to obtain permission from the person in charge of that particular campsite.
5) After being accepted as a counselor, you will have to follow all the rules of the camp. In a serious violation, reckless behavior, or disregard for supervisors, the counselor in question will be replaced and must leave the campsite.
6) The camp session(s) that you are responsible for will depend on what you filled out in your application form and how many counselors we need. This will be published by Penta.
7) This volunteering counselor project won’t provide any salary to the counselors.
1) Penta will give some Scholarship for each counselor to buy some daily necessities and pay for the transportation fee.
2) You will need to provide a copy of your passport and your bank account number.
3) The scholarship will be transferred to your account after the camp has finished NT $500/day.
1) After you have been admitted as a counselor, you are required to attend all the training session before the camp start, to learn all the necessary skills required during the camp.
2) Training session includes:
¨ Camp spirit and camp operating skill
¨ The skill of getting along and taking care of the kids
¨ Exploration session
¨ Group Activities training
¨ Outdoor game sessions
3) Penta will be covering the entire training fee.
十一) Recruitment of Counselors:
¨ Prepare your application form and Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org before May 31st.
The person in charge will contact you to arrange an interview time with you.
¨ After passing the interview, counselors have to join the training session. Penta will publish the name list of the qualified counselors within few days after the training session. These people will be the counselors of the camp in July and August.
¨ If you cannot attend the training session, then we will arrange a date for you to come before the camp start.
十二) Transportation Information:
Take MRT to Huzhou Station，turn right after descending the escalator, then turn left and go straight, Penta’s office is at 1F., No.92, Ln.16, Sec.3, Kangning Rd., Neihu Dist.,Taipei City 114., Taiwan (R.O.C)
十三) Contact Person:
Address: 1F., No.92, Ln.16, Sec.3, Kangning Rd., Neihu Dist.,Taipei City 114., Taiwan (R.O.C)
Mobile phone: 0936819455
/AllImage/Newimg_26/Counselors Recruitment form.docx